Saturday, August 31, 2013

Stolen Pics

A few photos I have snagged from other MRA members...
At the awards presentation ceremony at the last round, on Saturday evening.  In typical club racer/privateer fashion, we were summoned to the presentation in the midst of me servicing my bike.  No mechanics or Dunlop truck to change tires for me.  I was midway spooning on a new rear tire for Sunday's racing.  So no nice Pilot, Racetech, or Speigler shirt... an old Oakley t-shirt that I had no problem getting dirty doing wrenching work at the track.  At least I was able to write down all the sponsors to thank!  Thanks to Cynthia of HFR for the photo!


This is a picture of 2013 Novice Thunderbike Champion and mechanic extraordinaire, Geoff Ives, in the foreground.  You can see me in one of my rare occasions of being in front of Glen.  I believe this was the first race of round 4.  I eventually got by Geoff after his jackrabbit start, but Glen also finished in front of me as well...










At least I can claim these photos as my own.  Better take some shots now, in case the pretty thing is thrown down the track at the last round of the season!

No comments: