Saturday, December 17, 2011

bored

The Throttle Bodies have returned:


This picture should give you a sense of the increase in bore diameter:
You can see the original subplate in place with the new gap around the outer diameter.  Sub plates will be removed for this application (obviously).

Also I spend the winter watching racing videos, and they often come with crash footage.  I'm not much of a crasher, but last season I raced without a chest protector -- the bks leathers I was using were too tight to include the full back protector and a chest guard as well.  I sold the bks leathers, and picked up a set of Spyke titanium leathers for an amazing price... they may clash just a bit with the green and blue of the bikes, but the important thing is they are top of the line leathers and being one size larger, they allow me to use the pilot chest protector I got as a part of the sponsorship deal last year.

No comments: