Monday, August 3, 2009

2 posts in 1 day!



Summer holidays! Just a few pics -- the fancy-shmancy vented belt covers from Shift-Tech were mounted the day before we left on the trip. With the sidepanels off for cleaning and an oil change, this gave me a chance to take a snap. Real carbon-fibre!





As well, I got my hands on a rear brake light that also had integrated turn signals. Cleans up the back end of the bike greatly. Inspired by a few expensive licence plate relocator kits on ebay (to the tune of 109 bucks), I made my own out of some aluminum angle I had lying around. Does double duty as a shock guard to supplement the shorty hugger.

Finally, I got my hands on a muy cool Fabbri double bubble smoked windshield for 25 bones. It was shipped to FF, so I didn't get it until this past weekend. Will get a shot of that soon. More developments to come, as a new exhaust (Termi) has been sourced from Quebec for a great price, and the remainder of project comfort -- bars and seat -- seem to be in the works.

No comments: