Saturday, June 7, 2008

Took some more pics



These are mainly for the watchers on the Performance Bikes forum, some of whom requested some detail shots of the swingarm. It looks as if I will have to custom-make an upper chain slider for the swingarm, as there are none available.









The current sprocket installed is a 40 tooth jobbie. A bit short, (stock was 38), but it should be fun around town, using the Ducati tourque.





The lower exhaust canister mount is bolted to the spacer plate behind the rearset plate. The mounting holes are relieved so the heads of the bolts do not contact with the rearset plate.





I finished up the Suzuki 500 GP model awhile ago. I have been saving a "Fastdates 2001" calendar since December of that year. It was given to me by Scotty at Transcanada, and I kept it as it has this picture, as well as one of Garry McCoy from that year.

My plan was to always create something like this, with the model mounted to the action shot backdrop. I might use a sort of display box from a hobby store for the Red Bull YZR500... but I like this. Only 7 years in the making!

No comments: