Sunday, April 11, 2010

rad!

Wow, that's a weak title.  Anyway, courtesy of eBay, and dear ol' mom and dad, the following came on the bus today:

Almost twice as thick a core as the OEM rad (which had developed a pinhole leak).  Should hold an extra 30% more coolant that the stock one.  This one actually seems to fit better than the original!

And what seems like a fairly regular occurence, I sliced open my finger.  Looks far worse than it is.  I just can't seem to get used to using those "Mechanix" gloves that the Nascar boys do.  Can't feel anything with them on.

Nothing new on the outside, but this fork had a bit of a leak since new.  I replaced the seal, along with adding 20W oil to each fork.  It seems to have really stiffened up the front -- the oil adding a bit of hydraulic assist to the spring.  Will have to re-measure front sag when I can.

No comments: